In an intense team effort to make a difference for the victims of the devastating floods in January of this year, the staff at Fieldquip Australia Pty Ltd have committed to reselling and promoting the new book ‘Flood Horror and Tragedy’. This book was released on Tuesday 25th October and already it is on the fast-track to become a best-seller.
‘Flood Horror and Tragedy’ is a unique first-hand publication exploring in striking dimension the experiences of Queensland’s flood disaster – the excruciating depths of horror and suffering. The immeasurable height of human courage and will to survive; and the overwhelming breadth of support that poured in and surrounded the victims of this horror and tragedy. Fieldquip as a company has strong community values, and believes that we have a responsibility to always assist and support causes dedicated to helping the people of Australia. With the strength of a machinery distributor network of over 450 throughout Australia, we feel that we can do our part in promoting this cause, and help to raise money for the victims of this natural disaster.
This book would make an ideal corporate gift, end of year staff gift, Christmas gift, or an ideal memento for yourself and family.
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
- 76 captivating stories direct from the victims accompanied by photographic footage of their loss
- Comprehensive Queensland wide coverage
- Photographic coverage throughout the whole tragedy
- Dramatic interviews and photographs from heroic Rescue Teams
- Informative Flood facts on each affected location
- Educational information on weather patterns and water storage
- Professionally produced with hard cover and dust jacket
- 344 colour pages in large format (297 x 237mm)
“This is not an inquest into the floods. It is a collection of stories, pictures, experiences, dramas, ponderings and reminiscences from recovering communities, united to provide a moving memento of the floods of December 2010, and January 2011.”
100% OF THE PUBLISHER’S PROFITS* DONATED TO AUSTRALIAN RED CROSS AND OTHER CHARITIES
*excluding distributor and retailer’s profits
We ask our suppliers, customers and contemporary companies to help us support this cause. Please click on the link below to purchase this captivating memento for only $49.95.