Bush Hog 20 Series Slashers
Bush Hog’s BH20 Series Rotary Cutters bring our famous reliability to brush cutting and weed and grass mowing for farms, estates, and highway right-of-way mowing. Built with Bush Hog’s tough features, this series delivers superior performance the first day on the job and for years to come.
- Easy clean sloped 10-Gauge Decks built to liminate trash build up and water traps.
- 1/4-inch Sidebands are continuously welded. Formed of 1/4-inch thick steel, they are 12 1/2-inches deep and able to handle large volumes of material.
- Replaceable Full Length 1/4-Inch Skids run one half the length of the deck to protect side bands and add strength that resists bending.
- Bush Hog? Gearboxes that survived our impact test, unbalanced test, and durability test.
- The splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
- Powder Coat Paint in colors that match today’s tractors is baked on to resist rust and nicks through years of rugged work.
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty comes with each new BH20 Series Cutter.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns.
- Dual tail wheels available on BH27.
Find a Dealer
|Model||BH15-2R||BH15-2R G||BH16-2R||BH16-2R G||BH17-2R||BH17-2R G|
|Working Width||1.5m (3’6″)||1.5m (3’6″)||1.8m (6′)||1.8m (6′)||2.1m (6’8″)||2.1m (6’8″)|
|Weight||288 kg||288 kg||346 kg||346 kg||464 kg||464 kg|
|Finish||Painted Deck||Galvanised Deck||Painted Deck||Galvanised Deck||Painted Deck||Galvanised Deck|