Bush Hog Series Slashers
Grass, weeds, and small brush are no match for these authentic Bush Hogs built cutters. Available in 5-foot, 6-foot, and 7-foot cutting widths, the Bush Hog Series Rotary Cutters are designed to deliver superior performance in tough conditions, day after day, year after year.
- Below Deck Structure of strong backs and gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck which sheds water and debris.
- Side Bands with welded skids are continuously welded and tied together through the integrated gearbox stand.
- Rear Band is continuously welded and curved to resist bending going forward and backing up.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns.
- Bush Hog Blades made especially for Bush Hog? feature the unique Bush Hogs brand, and they are forged and heat treated for long lasting sharpness.
- Bush Hog Gearboxes that survived our impact test, unbalanced test, and durability test.
- Laminated Tail Wheel with laminated style rubber featured on larger Bush Hogs cutters that clear fields.
- Full Length Skids with 1/4-inch skids run one-half the length of the deck to protect side bands and add strength that resists bending
The splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
Find a Dealer
|Model||BH15-2R G||BH16-2R G||BH17-2R G|
|Finish||Galvanised Deck||Galvanised Deck||Galvanised Deck|