MJ62 SYNERGY SERIES OUT FRONT DECKS
FOR KUBOTA, JOHN DEERE, ISEKI AND SHIBAURA OUTFRONT MOWERS
- High-wear blade system.
- Adjustable castor wheels.
- 153 mm (6”) blade overlap and high blade tip speeds.
- Ideal for sports pitches and parklands.
- Adjustable rear-roller with internal roller bearings, to match desired cutting height.
- Gear driven: mows in a variety of grass lengths.
- Shock-absorbent couplings between gearboxes.
This innovative rotary mower deck is designed for use with the Kubota F Series, Shibaura, Iseki SF series and John Deere 1400/1500 Series II out front power units.
There are two models available; 1.75 m and 2.0 m. The MAJOR Synergy mowing deck gives a professional striped finish at incredibly fast forward speeds. Stren 700 MC high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower making it nimble and light weight, yet very strong. Castor wheels allow the mower to follow the grounds curves and undulations to give a beautifully striped cut.
Find a Dealer
|Working Width||1.62m (5’3″)||1.88m (6’3″)|
|PTO rpm||2100 rpm||2100 rpm|
|Cutting Height||10-118 mm||10-118 mm|