Wiedenmann Super Pro TXL-S Mower
Rotary mower with side discharge. Extremely robust for the rough continuous operation.
Find a Dealer
- Especially fine cut, even in curves, due to the high overcut of the blades.
- Rounded mower deck edges and a wedge-shaped ejection channel provide for a constant and unblocked flow of grass. This is very important if the cuttings are simultaneously sucked off by a vacuum collector.
- Friction disks ( shear pins for TXL-S 130) protect the blades from damages by foreign bodies
- Due to specially elbowed blades ( TXL-S 150/180), the cutting edge of the blade is deeper than the blade bearing, thus avoiding damage to the blade bearing
- Standard anti-scalp rollers (TXL-S 150/180) protect your turf from damage on undulating terrains
- Very low noise emissions
- 4 large wheels provide for an extremely impressive smoothness of running and an even cutting result
- For maintenance purposes the mower deck can be lifted up