Wiedenmann Terra Slit
TERRA SLIT was specially developed for slitting, spiking and aerating of sports grounds and golf courses.
Find a Dealer
- Regular deep spiking and deep aeration breaks up soil compactions and provides requisite conditions for healthy root growth. By breaking up compactions, the roots will deeper penetrate into the soil and better absorb water and nutrients. Thus, the flow of water and the air balance of the soil will improve.
- The TERRA SLIT with high-lift knives loosens up the soil to a depth of 20 cm. Depending on the degree of compaction and soil conditions, you may choose between low-lift knives and high-lift knives. The distance between tine rows is 75 or 150 mm, depending on the assembly.
- For deep slitting, especially on golf greens, the TERRA SLIT may be equipped with fine-cutting knives reaching a working depth of 150 mm.
- The TERRA SLIT is able to do even more. Equipped with hollow tines 25 mm in diameter, the TERRA SLIT makes 80 holes per sqm in one run with 150 mm spacing between tine rows. It is perfect for cutting out thatch but also for spiking and aerating the upper soil layer up to a depth of approx. 80 mm.
- For highly compacted soils, the standard supplied ballast frame may be weighed down with additional weights. On request, a hydraulic weight transfer system (suitable for 3-point cat. I) is available.