Bush Hog 10 Series Slashers
Grass, weeds, and small brush are no match for these authentic Bush Hog® built cutters. Available
in 5-foot, 6-foot, and 7-foot cutting widths, the BH10 Series Rotary Cutters are designed to deliver
superior performance in tough conditions, day after day, year after year.
• Below Deck Structure of strongbacks and
gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck
which sheds water and debris.
• Side Bands with welded skids are continuously
welded and tied together through the integrated
• Rear Band is continuously welded and curved
to resist bending going forward and backing up.
• Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is
clamped between two heavy steel plates for a
secure fit to resist side loads during turns.
• Bush Hog® Blades made especially for Bush
Hog® feature the unique Bush Hog® brand, and
they are forged and heat treated for longlasting
• Bush Hog® Gearboxes that survived our
impact test, unbalanced test, and durability test.
The splined output shafts with tapered roller
bearings resist thrust and side loads as the
pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large
obstacles like rocks or stumps.
• Laminated Tail Wheel with laminated style
rubber featured on larger Bush Hog® cutters
that clear fields.
• Full Length Skids with 1/4-inch skids run
one-half the length of the deck to protect side
bands and add strength that resists bending