Major MJ71 Winged, Three Point Linkage
The Swift winged roller mower delivers the all important after-cut appearance with ease. The three-point linkage system allows close attachment to the tractor unit for easier towing and safer road transport. The combination of a blade overlap with high blade tip speeds consistently delivers a professional, striped finish. The Swift range of roller mowers are engineered to deliver an impeccable cut, even in unfavourable weather conditions.
All Swift roller mowers are built using Strenx™ 700 MC high performance steel and hot-dipped galvanised to EN ISO1461:2009 specifications. These features significantly extends the machine lifespan and ensures a high trade-in value.
The wings lock into a neat 1.9m transport width allowing for easy access through tight spaces. The LED road lighting kit ensures safe and high visibility movement between sites.
- Walterscheid PTO drive shafts fitted as standard
- Simple height adjustment from 10-130mm for versatile and year round mowing
- 60mm blade overlap for a pristine finish
- Sealed internal roller bearings for total protection against moisture, soil and debris
- Full-length rollers follow the ground contours and limits scalping
- 3-year MAJOR warranty
Find a Dealer
|Overall Width||3.48m (11' 5")||4.16m (13' 8")||5.54m (18' 2")|
|Working Width||3.40m (11' 2")||4.00m (13' 1")||5.40m (17' 9")|
|Transport Width||1.90m (6' 3")||1.90m (6' 3")||1.90m (6' 3")|
|Power (HP)||40-90 HP||50-100 HP||50-120 HP|
|Blade tip speed||75 m/s||75 m/s||75 m/s|
|Mowing Rates (Acres/hr at 7mph)||9.5||11.4||15.1|